Here's a guide to grocery shopping for the 5 essential items in a Paleo diet:
1. Fruits and Veggies - Contrary to popular belief, greens are essential to a Paleo eating diet! Which greens should you buy organic and what are the 'Dirty Dozen'?
2. Meats and Fish - Buy your beef grass-fed, chicken free-range and fish wild-caught. What if buying 100% organic is out of your budget?
3. Eggs - They're a complete source of protein, easy to cook and affordable! What to buy in the absence of free-range eggs?
4. Nuts and Seeds - Almonds, cashews and macadamia nuts are delicious high-fibre snacks. Should you buy them raw or roasted?
5. Fats - Healthy fats like olives, extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, avocado, butter and ghee and essential. Which oils are best for cooking, dressing salads and eaten raw?
All the answers are in the video ... enjoy!