Singapore-based Fitness and Nutrition coach Mirko raids the pantry (and fridge) of a client - a single, expat professional woman in her 30s who exercises regularly but wants to improve her nutrition and eating habits. She loves to bake.
As a nutrition coach, Mirko offers the value-added service of a 'Kitchen Makeover' to help clients:
* Make the right healthy choice
* Understand how food affects the body
* Learn to critically read nutrition labels
* Spot 'red flags' and what to watch out for
* Find 'hidden sugars'
* Address some common myths and misconceptions around nutrition
* Learn healthy alternatives to less-healthy food
* Right-size meal portions and exercise portion control
* Follow an easy 'traffic light' approach to food
* Re-fit the kitchen for healthier cooking and lifestyle
* Learn new recipes and tips for healthy dishes
* Learn the facts, stay on track and be a healthier human being ... one small step at a time.
Book your Kitchen Makeover or a 1-on-1 nutrition consultation today!
More on Mirko's approach to fitness and nutrition at: http://www.mirkofitfoodie.com/
Follow us on social media!